Thursday, February 01, 2007

SAD in Samara

Sorry for the very long pause in my posts. Besides being in Istanbul, I was not in a very good mood last week either. Apparently the weather has finally gotten to me. Before I knew it I was cracking thinking it was due to culture shock although no definitive event sparked it. After a few days of being unable to connect my thoughts to my words, in the middle of a Shostakovitch performance, I realized it was probably SAD. I called my mom that night to get some advice since I doubt special useful bright lights are available although they should be and she suggested I raise the dose of my SSRI of choice. It has already helped thankfully so I am back to getting things done including my beloved blog. By the way, I have begun a new blog to glorify our super duper trip to Istanbul. It's called www.I-heart-Turkiye.blogspot.com

Next week we will be going to Saratov, so there will be another few days of no new blogs, but I will do me my best to have plenty of bloggy fun for you beforehand. Toodles!

No comments: