Sunday, November 05, 2006

What a good cry can do...

That last post, boy, was I cranky. My mood wasn't so much about being waffle iron deprived but more about fatigue and analyzing what's happening these days. I have always been susceptible to a cranky mood in the evenings too. I guess everything came to a head. But after crying, I got myself a good night's sleep and I'm back to being sunny Jen-jen again.

I can hardly believe that it was just this past Tuesday when Halloween arrived in Samara. For some reason, it seems so far away. Actually that Tuesday Jeremy and I went to Yuri's university to be special judges for a Halloween skit contest. It was quite interesting to watch future English teachers acting like ghouls. Here are some pics

Sveta and us
Yuri, Sveta, Jeremy and Ira scaring the crap out of Yulia!


I'll post a bit more so very soon. Why? Because come Wed night, Jeremy and I will be leaving for Kazan for a whole week. Jeremy will have loads of presentations, but I get to do a few too! To make up for my absence, I'll try and write a new post each day before we leave.

1 comment:

nicole said...

i had a good cry recently myself. releasing the pressure always feels better than keeping it in. i have an idea for your american club: dinner in the dark! my friends and i did it last friday and it was awesome. people really have to focus on what people are saying. lots of laughing garaunteed. just set the table with food, then turn out the lights (blindfold yourself if have to) and pass the food around. my friend emma got the idea for it from a such a restaraunt in paris.

i hope your trip is wonderful <3